Summer in Australia starts ever 1st of December. It seems unusual for some but the warm weather can start as early as October and can continue until March, or depending on which part or region you are in. The northern part of Australia has a tropical climate, thus they experience dry and wet season. There are hundreds of reasons to enjoy summer in Australia aside from scuba diving in the famous Great Barrier Reef. You can visit the Ayers Rock or go the Kangaroo Island. On the other hand, beach bumming in the famous Palm Cove beach is more popular to tourists. Nevertheless, a place to stay for the entire family vacation is a must. Now you might be asking how to enjoy your holiday this summer at Palm Cove Tropical Holiday Accommodation.
In such occasions like family vacation, many prefer to stay in a house that can be privately rented. There are only a number of accommodation houses in Palm Cove where you can make the most of your stay. A family of eight members is welcome to enjoy your holiday this summer at Palm Cove Tropical Holiday Accommodation. There are four large bedrooms where everyone can relax after a long travel to Palm Cove, Queensland. Also, the facilities and appliances are complete and 100% functioning. You can keep the frozen meats, and fruits in the freezer or refrigerator. Lest you want some smoking hot barbecue, the gas barbecue is ready to use. Are you travelling with a teenager with you? The entertainment appliances will keep them up and prevent them from being bored. In the living room, you will be greeted by a 42 inch flat screen TV, CD player – full hi-fi system, and a DVD player. Connect your internet enabled devices to an unlimited wireless internet. The kids can be left in a playroom where there are plenty of toys, while you check on the fully air-conditioned bedrooms.
Make the most of your stay by engaging yourself in these outdoor activities. There are a lot of things you can learn and discover from the attractions that are just meters away from your tropical house. The nearest is the Cairns Tropical Zoo which is 10 minute walking distance. You get to enjoy the following in the zoo:
· Get a chance to hug a real koala
· Experience toad racing
· Feed the kangaroos
· Watch the wild birds and the crocodiles being fed
Moreover, visit and enjoy other attractions in Palm Cove including:
· Stroll in the Esplanade if you want to have a taste of their local cuisines
· Strike a hole in Palm Cove world class golf course
· Watch as the sun rises at Palm Cove Beach, just 5 minutes walking distance from the accommodation house
· Jogging in the Palm Cove Beach early morning
· Watch the stunning sunset over the Coral Sea
· Sail on the Great Barrier Reef. Depart from Port Douglas, which is 25 minutes from the tropical house.
· Meet the fishes as you scuba dive in the famous reef
· Enjoy white water rafting at the Barron River and Tully River
These are only a number of the things you can do in Palm Cove out of hundreds of reasons. Never forget to enjoy your holiday this summer at Palm Cove Tropical Holiday Accommodation, where everything is more fun.